Husna Mansor
Bonjour!



Keep blogging ! :)




Travel this

Story About Links Goodies


Sweetsour


NEWuna
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | 0 comments

im the kind of gurl
who will dance in pouring rain ,when im sad ..
smile like im fine when im not.
make u laugh when u wund to cry.
worry more about you then me..
fall over laughing at the dumbest things.
im curious laa,so dunt tell me a story without ends!
always forgive but never forget.
But dunt ever expect dat
I will forgive u forever , I do HATE u sumetyme.
everybody's makes mistakes,nobody's perfect.
for me , past is past .
its done .its unchangeable .
so? move on wit ur own decision!
I love my new life ,
Bebass without cmment from un-satiesfied person .
U noe who? Ntah . malass maw ambek tawu suda.
Oh . wait ! one more thing ,
Dunt judge a book by its cover laa!
Well , its me
NEWuna .
So , let me be me .
Done? Greatt! ily :))





Older Post | Newer Post